MARKET HARBOROUGH AUCTIONS LTD UPDATE 19TH MAY 2020
***CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - RE-OPENING OF MARKET***
We are pleased to confirm that Market Harborough Auctions will be re-opening for the weekly sales of Prime Lambs and Ewes starting on Wednesday 3rd June following the Covid-19 outbreak restrictions back in March.
In order to enable the safe operation of livestock markets under the current Government Covid-19 restrictions we are required to restrict access to sales and maintain strict guidelines to ensure our customers can continue to safely carry out their business.
We will be implementing the following rules for the foreseeable future: -
- You will be requested to book in your entries by calling our office (0116 233 6433) by the Monday evening prior to the Wednesday sale for them to be included in the sale.
- The market will be operating on a ‘Drop and Go’ basis and vendors will leave instructions with the auctioneers where possible.
- Only market staff will be permitted to enter the penning area and sort the animals.
- Only market staff and buyers are permitted access to the pens but on a strict Social Distancing basis.
- Please ensure that all Movement Licences are fully completed with full address, telephone number and email address.
- The market canteen will remain closed until further notice.
- Anyone who is not market staff, a vendor or buyer will not be permitted access to the market under any circumstances.
Market Harborough Auctions Ltd