57th Annual Produce Sale
Monday 11th January 2021 at 1pm
Spring Grange Farm, Beeby, Leicestershire
** Update 05/01/21**
The sale will continue as planned.
Please check this page and follow the updated advice
before travelling to the sale.
All those attending the sale and viewing must play their part in minimising the risk to themselves and others by complying with the Government Guidelines as well as all on-site instructions and signage.
If you are experiencing any cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms or believe that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or any other respiratory illness, please stay at home and do not attend.
Should Government guidance change these updates will be made available prior to the sale. All persons attending the sale MUST:
1. Agree the Sale is a business event and not a social gathering. Only those conducting business will be admitted to the sale.
2. Pre-Register with the Auctioneers by filling out a Registration / Track and Trace Form and hand this in to the Auctineers upon arrival to the site.
3. Only ONE person per business is allowed to attend the sale.
4. Observe social distancing keeping a minimum 2m apart from other people.
5. To use hand sanitizer at the designated stations.
6. To comply with any instructions from the Auctioneers or any E A Lane & Sons member of staff in order to maintain Covid-compliance.
7. To vacate promptly after the sale.